DevaCurl has been around for over 20 years now, and grateful curly-haired divas across the country sing the company’s praises on a daily basis. With good reason, too! DevaCurl has made it their mission to help you celebrate your own unique curls with a variety of styling products designed just for your springy locks.
Whether you have loose waves or tightly coiled tresses, it’s easy to find DevaCurl styling products that will not only enhance your look, but also leave you with soft, smooth, frizz-free hair you want to touch all day. Let’s talk about how you can discover the right DevaCurl products for your own needs, and then how to sweep your locks into some easy, yet fancy, updos with them for a fun night out on the town.
Choose Your DevaCurl Styling Products
DevaCurl makes it pretty easy for you to choose the styling products that will work best for your needs. They’ve actually designed four “Style and Shape,” color-coded categories, and the descriptions of these categories are pretty self-explanatory. The categories include:
- Texture & Volume – Hot Pink: This includes best-seller Wave Maker and B’Leave-in Conditioner , and these products help add volume and texturize your curls.
- Define & Control – Dark Purple: Looking to control the frizz? The Define and Control line is made just for you, my friend. This line includes fan favorite SuperCream which gives your hair all the moisture it needs to stay soft all day long.
- Refresh & Extend – Light Pink: Are you on day two (or four) of your curly style, and you hair is beginning to look a little, well, psychotic? Try using DevaCurl products like No-Comb Detangling Spray, which is known to magically pop your curls right back into place.
- Shine & Finish – Light Purple: Complete your look with this product line, which includes DevaCurl’s Flexible Hold Hairspray. Plus, the Shine & Finish styling products ensure humidity or other elements of nature will not be a problem for your curls.
Then, Try These Easy Updos for Instant Glam
So, now you know more about the amazing DevaCurl products that help keep your curls looking their best. After picking up your faves in our online beauty supply store, use them to whip you hair into these fun updos:
- The Low Bun: This easy curly hairstyle could seriously not be simpler. Pull your hair into a ponytail, but don’t follow through all the way. Leave it as a bun and tuck the ends around the elastic to create a loose, low bun that looks neat and elegant.
- Messy Braided Updo: If you’ve got braiding skills, try this one out. French braid your hair on both sides, keeping them loose. Then, gather the rest of your hair into a low bun or tuck in the ends with bobby pins.
- The Formal Updo: Divide your curls into three sections, and make a loose braid out of the center section, finishing it with a bun. Then, braid each side and wrap them around the bun, pinning them in place. You’ll look like you spent hours on this style!
- Curly French Twist: This one is slightly more complicated, but with a little practice you can get your curls to cooperate. Twist your hair from the nape of your neck up, pinning it in place as you go. This is a great look for curly girls, because it doesn’t have to be perfect to look gorgeous.
If you’re a returning customer stocking up on your favorite DevaCurl styling products, or you’re just curious if this product line is right for you, we guarantee you’ll get the best price and the best quality from Pandora Beauty.