There’s nothing like a really good facial to make you look and feel like a million bucks. Unfortunately, at some salons, a million bucks feels pretty close to what they charge you for the service too. You shouldn’t have to break the bank to be able to get that dewy facial glow any time you want one. Facials aren’t that difficult to do if you have the right supplies. You can grab a friend and take turns giving each other a facial, or simply treat yourself. We’ll show you how.
Your Facial Toolkit
Gather together the following skin care items and products before you get started: bareMinerals Makeup Remover Wipes, bareMinerals Cleansing Set, Ahava Facial Renewal Peel, Ahava Toning Cleanser, Ahava Hydration Cream Mask, Ahava Mineral Mud Mask, Lab Series Power Brightening Serum (optional), cotton pads, a large pot or bowl and a towel.
Your DIY Facial Step-by-Step
- Thoroughly clean your face with bareMinerals Makeup Remover Wipes.
- We’ll start by exfoliating. Apply the Ahava Facial Renewal Peel. Leave it on for 1-2 minutes. This product is gentle enough to work with almost any skin type, but if you are particularly sensitive or have very dry skin, you can skip this step.
- Use the bareMinerals Deep Cleansing Foam and Polishing Grains along with the Cleansing Brush to scrub, cleanse and fully exfoliate your face.
- Pour hot water into bowl and lean your face over it with towel over your head, forming a tent to hold in the steam. If the water is extremely hot, do not lean too close as the steam can burn your skin. Steam your face for 2 minutes. This opens your pores and softens your skin.
- Apply Ahava’a Mineral Mud Mask. You can choose “Brightening and Hydrating” or “Clearing” depending on your skin’s needs. Leave the mask on until it is slightly, but not completely dry, usually about 10 minutes. This step detoxifies the skin and draws out oils and impurities. Rinse off with water and pat dry with towel.
- Apply some Ahava Toning Cleanser to a cotton swab and fully clean face, removing any last traces of the mask.
- Replenish your skin’s moisture by applying Ahava’s Hydration Cream Mask. Leave it on for a few minutes or much longer, depending on how dry your skin tends to be.
- You can leave the hydrating mask on overnight if you like or rinse off with water and pat dry with a towel. Finish with a light moisturizer, or if you have dark spots, dullness and discoloration, apply a product like Lab Series Power Brightening Serum to any problem areas.
This is a very thorough facial that will leave you feeling dewy and refreshed!
Be sure to check out the full line of skin care products available on our website. We guarantee that all beauty lines offered are 100% authentic, never from a third-party, and are items that our beauty team uses on our own hair and skin. Plus, Pandora Beauty offers some of the best prices available on all your favorite salon-quality products.