New year, new you, how about a new ‘do? Nothing makes you look more dated than an outmoded hairstyle. Or maybe you are the adventurous type who likes to change your hair frequently and you just want to know what’s new in beauty trends. Whether you want to make a drastic change, or simply try some new products, we’ve got great tips to help you stay with the current fashion when it comes to your hair.
Where Hairstyles are Heading This Year
Hair accessories are on trend for this year, the more glittery the better. Read on for more styles and hair treatments that will be popping up in your social media feed, with our tips on how to achieve the look.
- Embracing your grays. You may have noticed this trend cropping up more and more, gorgeous silver manes, either natural or enhanced. The grays are definitely here to stay. If you want to try going gray the gorgeous way, you need to ensure that you maintain the silvery brightness, while keeping any yellow, off tones from creeping in. A great product to maintain your white locks is L’ANZA Healing ColorCare Silver Brightening Shampoo. It has natural toning agents derived from viola and lavender flowers to eliminate brassiness and dullness, keeping your silver sparkling!
- Shine and gloss. Shine is everywhere this year, in clothing, makeup, and of course, hair. Get your gloss on with Alterna’s line of Bamboo Shine products. Start with the Luminous Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, then finish with the Luminous Shine Mist to tame your frizz and add a glossy sheen without weighing down your hair.
- Shades of blue. Blue hair isn’t just for old ladies these days. Kylie Jenner and Lady Gaga have been seen lately sporting cool blue ‘dos, and we think it’s going to be all the rage. If you’d like to give it a try but you’re a little nervous about making a drastic, permanent change, try it out for a day with Eufora Creative Streak Temporary Hair Color Spray in True Blue. All the fun, none of the commitment!
- Healthy scalps. Healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp and cleansing with products that use micellar water will be a popular trend this year. Try DevaCurl’s Buildup Buster, a micellar water cleansing system that removes product buildup and flakiness, without drying out your scalp.
- Volume, volume and more volume. Big hair is on trend for this year, so blow dry it, tease it, and choose products that add body and won’t weigh your hair down. We recommend Alterna Bamboo Volume 48 Hour Sustainable Volume Spray to give your hair extra thickness, and then style with Alterna Bamboo Volume Uplifting Hairspray to lift your roots for a look that’s pumped up!
Be sure to check out the full line of hair care products available on our website. We guarantee that all beauty lines offered are 100% authentic, never from a third-party, and are items that our beauty team uses on our own hair and skin. Plus, Pandora Beauty offers some of the best prices available on all your favorite salon-quality products.