The holiday season is upon us. Still mulling over what to get some of your loved ones? You don’t want to give something that will end up getting you placed on one of those worst gift-givers of all time lists. If you have a friend or family member who is all about makeup, hair styling and self-care, we have some gift ideas sure to please even the gal (or guy) who has almost everything beauty and grooming-related.
Beauty Stocking Stuffers Under $20
- Tweezerman Brow Shaping Scissors & Brush Gift Set. This is a must-have to rock a pair of perfectly shaped brows. Just like the pros use!
- Creative Round Boar Brush. Try a 1.5 or 2-inch round boar bristle brush by Creative for under $20. Natural boar bristles stimulate the scalp's natural emollients and stimulates the scalp for shiny, healthy hair.
- Fran Wilson Aloe Lip Care. This yummy vanilla-scented lip conditioner can be worn on its own or over any other lipstick. Hydrates and protects lips with aloe, vitamin E and has an SPF 20.
- bareMinerals Moxie Plumping Lip Gloss. Available in 10 different gorgeous shades, this gloss gives natural plumping with high shine and none of the stickiness of other lip glosses.
- Philip B Lovin' Hand Body Creme - 2 oz size. Luxe and refreshing with a clean, bright scent, this crème nourishes the skin with coconut oil, shea butter and vitamins E and B5.
Holiday Beauty Gifts Under $50
- bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 8.0 palette. This attractive eyeshadow set comes in two different versions, each containing eight golden, pink, brown and neutral eyeshadow shades suitable for almost any skin tone. Comes with its own brush.
- Lierac Paris Sensorielle Body Water. This fragrant hydrating body spray is truly luxurious. Moisturizes and protects the skin against premature aging, plus it feels and smells amazing!
- bareMinerals Nothing Beats The Original Mineral Foundation 4-Piece Get Started Kit. For anyone obsessed with achieving flawless skin, this set makes a great gift. Available in 8 different shades to match any skin tone.
- label.m Hot Brush. Just like the pro stylists use! This brush’s mix of boar and ionic nylon bristles expertly hold hair, while reducing static and promoting water absorption for maximum shine during blow drying.
- bareMinerals Skinsorials 3-Part Ritual Starter Kit. This 3-step skin beautifying system cleanses, revitalizes and hydrates. Available in formulations for normal-to-dry and normal-to-combination skin.
Holiday Beauty Gifts They’ll Love
For the gal who’s all about a perfect manicure:
- A grab bag full of sparkly polishes from the Zoya Holiday 2019 - Twinkling Collection are sure to delight. You can’t go wrong with any of the on-trend shades in this collection.
- Any girl who’s serious about her nails and getting a perfect, professional at-home finish will want to have her own OPI Studio LED Light. No more smudges or “oopsies” with this fast nail polish light tool that cures all your nails quickly and evenly.
For the sensual gal:
No matter how great a woman looks, she’s never fully dressed unless she smells amazing too. Here are our picks for three of the most intoxicating and sure-to-please fragrances.
- Angel from Thierry Mugler. Angel is a wonderful everyday scent with vanilla, sandalwood and patchouli, plus fruit ovetones. It’s a great choice for engaging, open, social butterflies.
- Jean Paul Gaultier's Classique Eau de Parfum. This scent is sophisticated, warm and floral, plus the bottle shaped like a woman’s torso is a work of art in itself! For a lighter scent, choose the Eau de Toilette rather than the Eau de Parfum. Either one is a perfect match for the self-assured and strong but still very feminine woman.
- Michael Kors Eau de Parfum. This is an exotic and sensual scent that is a mix of forest and incense. Perfect for the woman who likes to retain a bit of mystery.
For the gal who loves self pampering:
- The Ahava Dermud Trio Set of lotions feel wonderful on hands, feet and body, deeply hydrating dry skin to leave it soft and soothed after a long day.
- Give your loved one the gift of an at-home spa day with Ahava Natural Mineral Bath Salt. The natural Dead Sea minerals condition and moisturize skin while also relaxing sore muscles.
- To bring the salon blowout experience home takes a professional hair dryer like The Turbo Power TwinTurbo 3900 Ionic & Ceramic Hair Dryer. The industry standard ionic and ceramic technology dries hair quickly and without damage, while reducing static electricity.
For the guys:
Let’s not forget that guys like to look stylish and put together too! These gifts are sure to please the most particular and well-groomed man on your list.
- Tweezerman His Essential Grooming Kit. This high-quality set containing a nail file, clippers, tweezers and facial hair scissors in an attractive carrying case is a must-have for any guy.
- Mr Muk Beard Oil. Guys with facial hair will appreciate how soft their beard feels with daily application of this moisturizing oil. It also has a delicious hint of an “Armani” inspired scent.
- American Crew Nine Fragrance. Ever smelled a man wearing Nine? Well, 9 out of 10 women love it, and we think he will too!
- Eufora Hero For Men Exceptional Shave. This botanical moisturizing solution eliminates the need for multiple pre- and post-shave products. Great for guys with sensitive skin!