A new year is a great reason to reassess your look and create a new you, starting with your makeup. If you’ve been stuck in a rut with a dated makeup palette, using the same shades of lipstick and eyeshadow for years, and you’re unsure where to start, we have some ideas to freshen up your look. Or if you’re the complete opposite and you pride yourself on staying on top of the latest beauty trends, then you’ll also want to read on to see what all the most fashion-forward women will be wearing this season.
Keep your makeup on trend this year
Below are some of the trends and color palettes that will be flooding your Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter feeds in 2019. Get a jump start on the season by experimenting with some of the following makeup tips and be known as a beauty maven who is always in vogue:
- Bold Lips. Lips are moving to bolder, brighter, even neon shades this year. Make your mouth the center of attention with bareMinerals Statement Luxe Shine Lipstick. There are a range of red, pink and berry shades that work with a variety of skin tones. It’s a super easy way to shake up your look with a pop of vibrant color and luxurious shine.
- Glitter and shimmer. A bit of sparkle isn’t just for the holidays anymore! 2019 is going to be a year for glittery, shimmering makeup. Give your cheeks a little fairy dusting with bareMinerals Crystalline Glow Highlighter Stick. The subtle, creamy formula leaves a pearly, natural glow. Or draw people in with a bit of sparkle on your eyes with Your Name Mineral Eyeshadow. The naturally radiant minerals give you a soft, shimmering finish.
- Shine and gloss. From hair to skin to lips, high shine is on the menu for 2019. Give yourself a glossy, kissable lip with Your Name Liquid Lustre. This non-sticky gloss comes in a wide variety of shiny, shimmering shades and the plumping peptides help stimulate collagen to give you a nice voluminous pout.
- Illuminated eyes. This season’s eyes will pop with the help of highlighting on the browbone and the inner corners of the eyes. Try Your Name Sheer Satin Eyeshadow in Crystal. This subtle, pearl-like shade has a hint of shimmer to make your eyes appear larger and brighter.
- Vibrant eye colors. If you prefer a more matte or subtle lip, create a bit of drama by pairing it with a vibrant eye and rich shadows. The Dream Sequence palette from bareMinerals is a set of four complementary luscious shades of violet that really make a bold statement.
Be sure to check out the full line of makeup and skin care products available on our website. We guarantee that all beauty lines offered are 100% authentic, never from a third-party, and are items that our beauty team uses on our own hair and skin. Plus, Pandora Beauty offers some of the best prices available on all your favorite salon-quality products.