Fall is a great time to experiment with new colors and shades in your wardrobe, hair and makeup. The sunlight is different, you’ll be bundling up more, and the changing fall colors are a great inspiration for updating your look to reflect your surroundings. One of the easiest ways to add a pop of on-trend color to your autumn look is by simply choosing a new, fun color for your nails. It’s a quick, inexpensive way to modernize your look and stay fresh.
The Fall Nail Colors You Need This Season
Here are some of the hottest fall nail colors this season and our recommendations for the shades that will ensure that your look is on point.
- Soft, Smoky Grays. A classic neutral look that will complement almost any outfit is this year’s trend towards light, soft grays. Copy the look: Megan by Zoya is a soft taupe cream that looks super modern and clean.
- Warm Browns. Toasty brown, tan and beige shades like toffee, almond and creamy coffee are going to be all the rage this fall. Copy the look: Try Zoya’s Chanelle for a yummy and soft toffee brown. Want to get bold? Zoya’s Cinnamon looks like a high-shine, liquid bronze metal. It’s a stunner!
- Oceanic Green-Blues. Lustrous turquoise and teal colors have been seen on celebrities like Selena Gomez recently, and we predict they will be popping up all over this fall. Copy the look: Try Zoya’s Oceane. The metallic turquoise blue shines and glistens like the scales of a mermaid!
- Red, Red Wine. That’s right, merlot, pinot noir and cabernet wine colors will look just as good on your hands this fall as they will in your glass. Copy the look: Sasha by Zoya is a blood-red creamy polish that looks like a rich glass of deep burgundy vino.
- Pearly Champagnes. Margot Robbie has given this season’s shimmering pearl tones her seal of approval. It’s a great neutral, high shine nail that goes with almost anything and is very elegant. Copy the look: Zoya’s Leia is a sheer, opalescent white with flecks of fuchsia, green and gold. Gorgeous!
- Ultra Glitter. That’s right, anything glittery will be on trend this fall. So whatever your look, you can always add a bit of sparkle by choosing a nail polish with glitter. Copy the look: Add glitter to any shade of polish with Zoya’s nail topper Dallas. It has a clear base with flecks of silver and while glitter that you can layer on top of any shade to make it really pop!
Be sure to check out the full line of nail care products available on our website. We guarantee that all beauty lines offered are 100% authentic, never from a third-party, and are items that our beauty team uses on our own hair and skin. Plus, Pandora Beauty offers some of the best prices available on all your favorite salon-quality products at our online discount beauty supply store.