The halls have been decked and you’ve been filled with holiday cheer for the past several weeks. However, everyone knows the holiday season truly isn’t over until New Year’s, after you’ve counted down to midnight and enjoyed a champagne toast (or two).
Getting Glam for New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Eve is a perfect night to go all out, donning your most sparkly dress and favorite stiletto heels. Maybe you’re heading to fancy festivities at a party center or restaurant, or maybe your bestie is hosting a glam night in at her home. Whatever your plans, you’re never fully dressed until you’ve done your hair, right?
5 New Year’s Eve Hairstyles Anyone Can Do
It’s true – your hairstyle is like the icing on the cake for your New Year’s Eve ensemble. And, you don’t need to be a professional stylist to do something fun with your locks. Here are five easy New Year’s Eve hairstyle ideas even a novice could pull off:
- Springy, bouncy, all-over curls. If you’re already blessed with curly locks, give them an extra boost this holiday season! Mist your hair all over with hairspray and scrunch them up. If you’re a straight-haired girl, you can achieve this look by using a one-inch curling iron. Spray an ample amount of hairspray all on your locks before you start curling to hold those curls the whole night through.
- A ballerina bun. Gather all your hair into a high ponytail and secure it with an elastic band on the top of your head. Then, twist and wrap the hair around the base of the ponytail, securing it with bobby pins as you go. To top it off, you can add some rhinestone bobby pins or wrap the bun with a festive ribbon.
- Glamorous waves. It’s New Year’s Eve, so have some real fun by blow-drying your hair straight after applying a good amount of volumizing mousse. Then, wrap small sections around a medium curling iron. Brush out the curls for a wavy look, and spray with some flexible-hold hairspray for beautiful waves that will last all night.
- Retro hair. Channel your inner swing kid and go for a 40s style this New Year’s Eve. Start by curling your hair with a two-inch curling iron or waving iron, then tease up the sides. Wrap about an inch worth of hair at the side around your index finger, pulling it up and over as you go. Secure the mini-bun with bobby pins at the top of your head, and repeat on the other side.
- Accessorize with fancy bobby pins, combs, clips or headbands. Short hair, don’t care! Even if you’ve got an adorable pixie cut, you can still glam up your New Year’s Style with some sparkly accessories.
Stock up on your favorite hair products and accessories for the very best prices at our online beauty supply store! With 100% authentic products from top-rated brands and fast shipping, you’ll find everything you need to get glam this New Year’s Eve.