Root Touch-up 101 It’s the same old story every time. You get your hair done at the salon, and the color turns out fantastic. For a couple weeks, you feel amazing. But before you know it, the inevitable happens. You look in the mirror one morning and those pesky roots are already starting to show. It’s too soon to go back to the salon. So you start to come up with creative ways to cover them up. You start wearing hats, headbands and scarves. But that’s pretty limiting. It’s so frustrating, but what else can you do?
Styling Tips to Hide Your Roots
There are a number of different ways you can style your hair to make your roots less noticeable while you’re in that in-between stage before you can get to the salon for a fresh coloring. Here are some styling tips:
- Add volume. Flat hair shows roots more prominently than hair that’s full of body. Stay away from sleek, straight styles and try using Eufora’s Volume Fusion Spray while blow drying your hair with a diffuser to create a voluminous look that will minimize the look of root regrowth.
- Change your part. If you part your hair in the same place all the time, it can become flattened out, which emphasizes your roots. Try parting it to the other side for the added benefit of a fuller look.
- Get some highlights. Having highlights and a multitude of different shades of hair highlights and lowlights not only looks great but also distracts the eye so that the roots blend into the rest of your hair better and are less noticeable.
- Braid it. Weaving your hair into patterns blends the colors together and helps hide your roots.
Root Cover Up Products
Besides styling, there are a number of products you can use to do root touch-up and maximize your color between colorings. We recommend the following Eufora products:
- Eufora’s Beauty Elixer Color Revive Concentrate refreshes and enhances your color between salon visits. It lasts for 3-5 shampoos depending on your hair type. Includes sage and thyme to nourish the scalp and rapeseed oil to promote shine and color durability.
- Eufora’s Touch-up Dry Shampoo will not only allow you to prolong your color by not having to wash as frequently, but it also deposits a bit of extra color as you use it, allowing for a temporary coverage of your roots and a boost of color enhancement!
- Eufora Conceal Root Touch-up is a quick way to cover your roots. This product is a dry powder with ionic attraction and water resistance that doesn’t rub off or transfer onto your clothing, with zero dry time. Plus, it has an easy applicator brush that makes covering your roots a breeze!
Be sure to check out the full line of Eufora hair care products available on our website. We guarantee that all beauty lines offered are 100% authentic, never from a third-party, and are items that our beauty team uses on our own hair and skin. Plus, Pandora Beauty offers some of the best prices available on all your favorite salon-quality products.