The beauty industry is constantly on the move to make new strides in skincare, trying to find that fantastic new ingredient that will help us look younger and achieve more flawless, dewy skin. Here are some of the biggest trends to watch out for in 2019, as predicted by dermatologists and industry professionals.
- Fruits forward. We’ve been enjoying the scent of mangos, kiwi and guava in our hair care products for years, now the beneficial qualities of fruits are being employed in skincare products as well. For a luxurious moisturizer with a divine scent, try Ahava Mineral Botanic Rich Body Butter in Tropical Pineapple & White Peach. The pineapple is a natural soothing emollient, while the peach delivers antioxidants and Vitamin C.
- At-home Glycolic Peels. For skin brightening and refreshing, nothing beats the exfoliating and resurfacing power of a glycolic peel. For a powerful treatment you can do at home, we love StrivectinLabs 5-Minute Weekly Glycolic Peel. This treatment has the highest level of AHA acids available for home use, while still being gentle enough that you can use it every week.
- Sunscreen. Extreme tanning and leathery, dry skin is SO out. And these days, sunscreen doesn’t have to be the greasy, goopy stuff you wore to the beach as a kid. Protect your delicate dermis from the sun’s harmful UV rays by choosing products like Dermalogica Sheer Tint SPF 20. It has the properties of a moisturizer, skin-evening color wash and sun protectant all in one!
- Moringa seed extract. There are many good reasons that a substance called moringa is about to become all the rage. Not only is it a powerful antioxidant that protects against pollution and other environmental damage, but it also is full of cytokinins, which are plant hormones that promote the renewal of skin cells, and fatty acids, which strengthen the outer layer of your skin and lock in moisture. You can find it in Ahava Dry Oil Body Mist – Pricky Pear & Moringa.
- Simpler routines. The K-beauty trends that call for elaborate 10-step skincare routines are being replaced (thankfully!) by more sensible and less complicated ones and products that multitask are making a comeback. For a simple, 3-step skincare routine, we love bareMinerals Skinsorials 3-Part Ritual. The products are excellent and it’s a routine that can fit into any woman’s busy schedule.
- Pollution protection. Beauty consumers everywhere are becoming more and more aware of the damage that environmental pollution has on our health, and that includes our skin and hair. Repair and protect from that damage with Ahava Dead Sea Crystal Osmoter X6 Facial Serum. The X6 Osmoter is Ahava’s exclusive blend of Dead Sea minerals that delivers intense wrinkle reduction, firming and radiance.
Be sure to check out the full lines of skin care products available on our website. We guarantee that all beauty lines offered are 100% authentic, never from a third-party, and are items that our beauty team uses on our own hair and skin. Plus, Pandora Beauty offers some of the best prices available on all your favorite salon-quality products.