Are you ready for spring? What about your hair? We give you the lowdown on this year’s hottest spring hairstyle trends.
Here are the looks you’ll be seeing more and more of in spring 2019:
- Going gray. Women and men are starting to embrace their gray hair proudly and when done right, it can look amazing. Just be mindful that gray and white hair, like blonde hair, can have a tendency to get brassy, off tones, so to keep your silver sparkle, be sure to incorporate some products designed to enhance and brighten your new, gray foxiness. We recommend cleansing your hair with a shampoo formulated for grays like L’ANZA Healing ColorCare Silver Brightening Shampoo. Gray and white hair can also be dry, so it helps to finish with a leave-in conditioner like Milk Shake Silver Shine Whipped Cream.
- Super straight hair. The sleek, straight look is expected to be all the rage this spring. If you want to get this look but have unruly tresses, try using Phyto’s Phytospecific Phytorelaxer to smooth and straighten your locks with no harsh chemicals. Is your hair mostly relaxed but could use a little help getting completely stick-straight and sleek? Try Eufora’s Smooth’n Frizz Straightening Balm. Finish off your look and combat frizz with Alterna’s Bamboo Smooth Anti-Humidity Hair Spray.
- DIY coloring. We’re seeing more and more people abandoning the high cost of salon coloring for at-home options. With the professional-quality coloring products available today, it’s easier than ever to get great, natural looking hair color at home. Color without fear when you trust your hair to longtime leaders in the industry like Clairol Professional LiquiColor and L’Oreal Excellence Crème.
- Messy buns. Meghan Markle has made the popular messy updo more trendy than ever. The key to a perfect messy bun is to work with hair that is not freshly washed. If you’re the type who feels like you just have to wash your hair daily but you still want to try this look, take a break from the full wash and use a dry shampoo like Eufora Style Fresh Effect for a day. To give your hair more grip so that it holds that bun all day, texturize your hair with a bit of Lanza Healing Style Dry Texture Spray.
- Glossy hair. Shine never really goes out of style, but you’ll be seeing some extra-glossy hair on celebrities and runways this spring. Get your shine on without weighing your hair down by spritzing on some Alterna Bamboo Shine Luminous Shine Mist. For frizzy hair that needs an extra dose of smoothing and shine, we recommend Phytolisse Ultra-Glossing Finishing Serum.
- Volume. Big hair is back! Lift your hair to new heights with Alterna Bamboo Volume Uplifting Hairspray. Thinning hair? Try the almost miracle-like thickening powers of XFusion Keratin Hair Fibers and be amazed at the appearance of fullness it gives you.
Be sure to check out all the hair care products available on our website. We guarantee that all beauty lines offered are 100% authentic, never from a third-party, and are items that our beauty team uses on our own hair and skin. Plus, Pandora Beauty offers some of the best prices available on all your favorite salon-quality products.