It happens to us all at some point. Skin that was once dewy, plump and bright begins to look dull and dried out. Whether due to aging, poor diet, sleepless nights, or the environmental effects of wind and sun, dull and splotchy skin can happen to anyone. Particularly now that colder weather is approaching, intense winds, holiday partying and colds and flus can wreak havoc on your skin, so start taking steps to pamper and take care of it.
Must-Dos for Making Dull Skin Glowing Again
- Drink more water. Most people are walking around dehydrated every day and don’t even know it. And boy, does that show up in your skin. Too much caffeine and alcohol are dehydrating. If you want your skin to look its best, stick with lots of water and drinks without caffeine or alcohol in them.
- Start taking a mineral supplement. Great skin starts from the inside out and most of us are not getting all the nutrients we need in our diet, which show up in our skin. Phytophanere is a supplement designed specifically to support healthy skin and hair and it works wonders!
- Exfoliate. Dead skin cells build up on the surface of your skin, leaving it looking dull. Add an exfoliator like Dermalogica Skin Renewal Booster to your regular skin care regimen to help remove dead skin cells and promote new skin cell production.
- Add a weekly brightening mask to your routine. Ahava Mineral Mud Brightening & Hydrating Facial Mud Mask combats redness and brightens and hydrates your skin with the power of Dead Sea minerals.
- Do a facial peel. Want to really transform your dull skin in just one week? Try bareMinerals 7 Day Detox Mineral Brightening Peel. This intensive week-long skincare regimen will leave your skin clearer, smoother and more even-toned. Each daily vial builds on the benefits of the day before to detoxify, revitalize and strengthen, resulting in a brightened and renewed complexion.
- Dark spots? Use a brightening treatment. A great one is bareMinerals Biolucent Mineral Brightening Treatment. It will diminish discoloration and dark spots, brighten skin and even out your tone.
- Use a brightening foundation. Now that your skin is looking glowing and gorgeous, be sure to use a foundation that will continue to enhance and maintain the progress that you have made. Your Name Brightening CC Cream is a lightweight, oil-free, color correcting cream with broad spectrum SPF protection that will ensure that the sun doesn’t damage your newly rejuvenated skin. You get sheer coverage from micro-encapsulated pigments that adapt to your skin shade; plus nourishing and brightening ingredients to keep your complexion looking its best.
Be sure to check out the full line of skin care products available on our website. We guarantee that all beauty lines offered are 100% authentic, never from a third-party, and are items that our beauty team uses on our own hair and skin. Plus, Pandora Beauty offers some of the best prices available on all your favorite salon-quality products at our online discount beauty supply store.