There are many reasons why L’ANZA products are so popular with professional hair stylists. From everyday care and maintenance to styling and coloring, L’ANZA has been committed to protecting, sealing and healing hair since 1985. They were one of the first professional haircare brands specifically designed to address individual hair needs. L’ANZA built its philosophy of healing hair using keratin, as well as wild-crafted and sustainable planted-based ingredients, and has created a full line of regenerative and soothing hair care products called the Keratin Healing System.
Take the L’ANZA Salon Experience Home
Separate from their exclusive professional salon product line, L’ANZA has a full line of products that you can use at home. If you are new to L’ANZA products, we suggest you start with one of their fantastic shampoos, and we guarantee you’ll be singing their praises and won’t be able to wait to try all their other products.
Some of Our Favorite L’ANZA Shampoos
L’ANZA has dozens of different shampoos for any and all hair types and issues. Here are a few of our favorites based on specific hair needs:
- Dry, Damaged Hair. L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Silken Shampoo is the gold standard when it comes to repairing hair that has been damaged by heat styling and environmental conditions, returning hair to a state of strength and healthy shine. It contains a special blend of four botanical oils: Abyssinian flower oil, coffee seed oil, acai fruit flower, babassu kernel oil.
- Oily, Limp Hair. L’ANZA KB2 Daily Clarifying Shampoo restores a healthy moisture balance to hair that has a tendency to get too oily. Gentle enough to be used daily, this shampoo protects the hair and scalp from being over cleansed.
- Gray, White or Very Blonde Hair. Gray, silver and very blonde hair has a tendency to take on unattractive off tones if not cared for properly. L’ANZA Healing ColorCare Silver Brightening Shampoo brings out the silver sparkle and evens out your hair color with natural toning agents derived from viola and lavender flowers.
- Unruly, Frizzy Hair. L'ANZA Strait-Line Smoothing Shampoo is your first step to relaxing and de-frizzing your hair. This unique formula uses dimethicone and picasso nut oil to smooth and straighten your hair, providing shine and enhanced moisture retention. It also preserves hair color and protects against heat styling damage.
- Hard Water Mineral Build-up. Does your hair suffer from metallic build-up due to hard water or chlorine from swimming? L’ANZA Ultimate Treatment Chelating Shampoo contains natural gugo bark to create rich, abundant lather. It quickly removes metallic build-up, hard water minerals, chlorine and other impurities. This shampoo uses only natural phytic acid derived from rice (not harsh EDTA), making it extremely effective, yet mild and safe for color-treated hair.
These are just a few of the excellent shampoos that L’ANZA makes for a whole variety of hair care concerns.
Be sure to check out the full line of L’ANZA hair care products available on our website. We guarantee that all beauty lines offered are 100% authentic, never from a third-party, and are items that our beauty team uses on our own hair and skin. Plus, Pandora Beauty offers some of the best prices available on all your favorite salon-quality products.