One of the best things about fall is the runway shows and the chance to see the fall trends in fashion, makeup and hair. Some of the looks are always pretty far out, but then there are also plenty of beauty trends that can be adapted or modified for everyday wear. We’ve picked out a couple of our favorite fall makeup colors and trending looks that you can copy.
One of the biggest fall trends popping up on this year’s runways included barely-there, fresh-faced makeup looks. These models seemed to be wearing no makeup at all.
How you can recreate the fresh-faced look:
You may be tempted to simply say, “Well that’s easy! I just won’t wear any makeup at all!” But you should know that even the models who seem to not be wearing any makeup, are most likely wearing makeup. They just choose excellently matched natural shades and blend them into their skin really well to make it look as if they have nothing on.
Because unless you have completely flawless skin naturally, most of us need a little help to pull off this look. To look as dewy and fresh as a newborn baby, here’s what you need:
- A light powder foundation. Mineral Veil by bareMinerals can’t be beat for sheer, flawless coverage that blends naturally with your skin.
- A little bit of lip gloss. We recommend bareMinerals Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss for a barely-there natural softness and shine.
- Pink blush. Many of the fresh faces were also sporting a pink blushes for a feminine, innocent look. Try bareMinerals Loose Blush in a variety of rosy shades.
- Bronzer. A different take on the “natural” look was the bronzed goddess who was sporting a glowing tanned look rather than the pink rosy cheeks. The bareMinerals BareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer will add a sun-kissed glow to any skin tone.
Now, it wouldn’t be a runway show if the designers didn’t push some of the looks to be a bit more “out there.” There were a lot of really avant-garde eyes with glimmering, bold color eyeshadows and liners.
How you can recreate the bold eye look:
This look is not for the shy gals. And we don’t recommend it for work, but for a fun evening out, try a really bold colorful pop of color on your eyes, placed in an unusual way, like just wings at the outer corner of the eyes, or only above the crease in order to make a statement. Eyeshadow colors that really stand out include:
- Your Name Polychromatic Eyeshadow in Blue Emerald. This eyeshadow shimmers like a hummingbird or a peacock. Really bold!
- Your Name Mineral Eyeshadow in Brushed Velvet. This one is a little more subtle, but still has a rich, glimmering color that will get attention.
Be sure to check out the full line of makeup and skin care products available on our website. We guarantee that all beauty lines offered are 100% authentic, never from a third-party, and are items that our beauty team uses on our own hair and skin. Plus, Pandora Beauty offers some of the best prices available on all your favorite salon-quality products.