Looking ahead to 2020, there are a number of hot makeup trends that are starting to pop up on runways, in Instagram feeds and on your favorite celebrities. Get ready for the new year by planning on updating your look now with one or more of these must-have 2020 makeup trends.
Makeup Looks That Will be Trending in 2020
- Purple. It’s the on-trend color on the runways this year, and we predict it will be popping up in eyeliners and eyeshadows everywhere. Try Your Name’s Sheer Satin Eyeshadow in “Encounter” for a lavender eye with a hint of shimmer.
- Glossy, glowing skin. The runways have been full of glossiness on skin, lips, hair and nails. Skin looking a little dull? Recreate the look of dewy skin with Dermablend Glow Creator Highlighter Makeup. Dab a little on your cheeks, chin and temples for a natural-looking glow.
- Bright Fuschia Lips. Hot pink lips are going to be a big trend this year. Balance the look by keeping the rest of your makeup subtle and barely-there. Finish with lips in a bold pink shade like “Alpha” from bareMinerals’ line of Statement Luxe Shine Lipsticks.
- Pink blush. Blushed cheeks are back in a big way. Make your cheeks the star of your face with a silky dusting of Your Name Mineral Blush in a variety of matte and shimmering shades.
- Floating eyeliner. What do we mean by “floating eyeliner?” Instead of lining your eye at the lashline, you draw a dramatic line above that in or near your natural crease. To pull this off, be sure to use a liner that is long wearing and non-smudging, like bareMinerals Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in shades of brown, green, blue, bronze and more.
- Strong, angular brows. Bold, shaped brows are very in right now. If your brows are thin and could use a bit of a boost, try GrandeBROW’s Brow Enhancing Serum to encourage the growth of thinker, healthier brows.
- Subtle, barely-there lip color. That’s right, while some are going for ultra dramaic and bright lips, it’s also going to be on trend to do a very subtle lip color that looks as if you’re not wearing any lipstick at all. We recommend the natural shades of bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor with 20 different shades to choose from that will enhance your natural coloring without being sticky or shiny.
- Deep red, smoky eyes. For a dramatic, head-turning evening out look, create a deep red smoky eye with Your Name Matte Eyeshadow in “Malbec” swept across the entire eyelid. Finish with dark liner and black mascara.
Be sure to check out the full line of Phyto hair care products available on our website. We guarantee that all beauty lines offered are 100% authentic, never from a third-party, and are items that our beauty team uses on our own hair and skin. Plus, Pandora Beauty offers some of the best prices available on all your favorite salon-quality products at our online discount beauty supply store.