It may seem hard to believe, but in just a few short weeks you’ll be headed back to school. It seems like summer just arrived, but as the saying goes - time flies when you’re having fun. Soon enough, you’ll be setting your alarm again, probably at some ridiculously early hour, to ensure you have enough time to shower, do your makeup, style your hair, eat breakfast, gather your belongings, and do everything else you need to do to get ready for the school day.
Mornings Made Easy with These Back to School Hairstyles
Back to school time can be an exciting, hectic time. Shopping for that perfect first day outfit, picking up all your supplies, or packing up belongings to move back into your dorm can take fill your days this time of year. And when that first day does arrive, the struggle to wake up to an early alarm and get adjusted to a new schedule can be very real. Never fear - we have a few quick and easy back to school hairstyles you can keep in mind that will allow you to hit the snooze button a few extra times in the morning.
- The half up topknot. Don’t feel like spending a lot of time styling your entire mane in the morning? We get it. Instead, pull half of your hair up into a topknot to cut your styling time in half! You’ll only have to worry about straightening or curling the hair left down from the topknot. And that topknot can be as neat as a ballerina bun or as messy as you want it to be.
- Braided bangs. It doesn’t matter if you have long hair or a short bob, braiding the front of your hair is an easy way to style it and get it off your face for the day. You can go for a French braid, a Dutch braid, or even multiple small braids pinned back.
- Go for height with a high pony. A high ponytail is a timeless, classic look that will never go out of style. Flip your head over and pull your hair into a smooth, sleek pony, securing it with a elastic. Spray any flyaways down with some light hairspray, and you’re all set. You’ll be out the door in no time at all!
- Double braided buns. Part your hair down the middle and pull each side into two ponytails, which can be as high or as low as you want. Then, braid the ponytails and wrap them around the back of the elastic, securing them with bobby bins. The beauty of this easy hairstyle for school is that you there’s no blow-drying, curling or flat-ironing required!
- Messy bun + scarf. Don’t feel like washing your hair this morning? Hit the snooze button three times too many? No problem! Simply spray your roots with a little dry shampoo, and then pull it back into a low, messy bun. Wrap a scarf around the crown of your head and tuck the ends under the bun. No one will ever have to know you got a little extra beauty sleep that morning.
Which of these back to school hairstyles do you think you’ll rock most often this year? You can keep your hair looking gorgeous every semester by shopping for everything you need at our beauty supply store online! You’ll find your favorite brands like Eufora, DevaCurl and more at the best prices at Pandora Beauty.